Online copyright registration
How to register online
2 Enter your work title, duration of cover, and upload files
3 Confirm details
4 Make payment
The current charges for online registration are £47.50 for 5 years or £79.00 for 10 years cover per work.
Your invoice and registration certificate will be delivered electronically by email.
You may order paper copies of your registration certificate and/or labels. Sheets of labels are £2.00 each, and certificates are £2.00 each. For these paper-based products there is a single delivery charge of £1.00 for the UK, Isle of Man and Channel islands, £3.50 for Europe or £4.50 for the rest of the World (no matter how many certificates or label sheets you order).
All charges are in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP). All charges include VAT.
We accept most major credit/debit cards, and all personal details are 100% secure.
- Before you start, ensure you have all the files that make up the work ready for upload
- If you have a large number of files to submit, we suggest that you create a single zip archive containing all your files, ready to upload. This will decrease overall size and simplify your upload. Please see our instructions on how to create zip archive files for further details.
- If you have very large files to upload ensure that your system will not go into standby or hibernation during the upload.
- If you have a large amount of data to upload, please read our upload information page before you start.
- If you are uploading audio files, please read our guide to registering audio files online.
- There is also a step-by-step guide that explains the process.